Align does BAS, financial reports, software setup and all the rest
Your bookkeeping needs are a tailored service. This means you pick and choose what services you need so we can grow with your business.
- Data entry or bank feed allocations
- Bank account, loan and credit card reconciliations
- Wages reconciliations
- Entering supplier invoices and/or supplier reconciliations
- Reporting - Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss preparation
Taxes & Reporting
Taxes are a certainty but don't have to be painful.
At Align Bookkeeping you are choosing to work with a registered BAS Agent so that your tax obligations are submitted with confidence.
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) for PAYG Withholding
- Taxable Payments Annual Report
- Registrations for GST and PAYG Withholding
- End of financial year reporting to your accountant
Software setup and Support
The software you choose should make your bookkeeping easier, not harder, and should work for you not create more work. That's why we have chosen 3 leading options and specialised in them.
Choose from QuickBooks Online, MYOB AccountRight or XERO.
- Review of preferred software
- General business/organisation details
- Conversion balances (as per Balance Sheet supplied)
- Chart of accounts setup
- Bank feeds
- Basic training provided
- Support - ongoing or as needed
Consultation and Support
Feeling confident with your software and your reporting but every now and then it would be nice to get some help? We can offer support on a regular basis or as needed. The important thing is to feel supported while you work and not let a small problem develop into a big one.
Here are some questions we've been asked before:
- How do I enter a refund to a customer and/or from a supplier?
- My customer paid me too much, how do I enter that?
- How do I create a batch payment?
- My bank balance in my software doesn't match my bank statement!
- Some of my expense is personal and some business, how do I split it?
If you are feeling a little unsure that everything is working well within your software package, we can provide a full assessment of your file with a scope of works in case anything needs to be fixed.
This can be a one-off service and there is no obligation for you to hand over all your bookkeeping.
- Software health check
- Full report to client
- Scope of works if needed
Financial Health Check
Are you confused by accounting jargon? Perhaps you just need to know the difference between a Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss, or how to read them. We can show you how to read your own information so that you can use your reports to make informed decisions for your business.
- Review of Balance Sheet items
- Review of Profit & Loss items
- Why you made a profit but have no money in your bank account!